Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Where does New Wave and Synth Pop fit?
    The synth movement was in the early 80's just after Romantics..........Gary Numan & Tubeway Army etc.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 11-08-2014, 10:03 PM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Now for Simply The Best...

Tina Turner - The Best - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
        Now for Simply The Best...

Tina Turner - The Best - YouTube
        Might be moving to rock chic with that one...Private Dancer for me

Comment

Gees, I feel like a DJ..........Ok grab your partners.............Time for a smooch......

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Gees, I feel like a DJ..........Ok grab your partners.............Time for a smooch......

Love this one Bigmally

Comment

OK, but mind your hands...

Comment

Ok, time for a bit of separation:

Comment

Another fav of mine's Berlin..

http://youtu.be/Bx51eegLTY8
                  Last edited by Strawberry patch; 11-08-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Time for my bed, thanks BM, been nostalgic fun on both threads

Comment

Sleep tight GL, bet you can't get certain tunes out of your head...................

Comment

Well I had my smooch and was waiting for the kiss goodnight.....had me hair done special today too..

Comment

Ok. Last one before I go get some beauty sleep:

Comment

Ahhhh this is my era. Leaving school and starting work in 1982 as a trainee gardener (Im still there today), listening to wonderful radio 1 all the time, the whole workplace stopping to listen to "our tune" by Simon Bates....and the music was just awesome.

I had the obligatory wedge haircut....which made me walk lop sided because i could't see much and my mum made me have cut out before she'd sign the HP forms on a new moped !!!!! Just wish i had hair now !!!

Among the many not mentioned....

Anything by ABC....all of my heart was my fave
                            Modern romanace...cherry pink and apple blossom white, best years of our lives
                            Visage....fade to grey
                            Duran duran, the haunting sound of save a prayer
                            Spandau...i saw them live on 3 occasions
                            Adam and his ants....not really new romantics but my first ever group i saw live and inspired my to take up drumming, which i still do !!!!
                            Culture club....anything but that god awful karma chamaeleon. Loved time, clock of the heart.
                            depeche mode
                            Howard Jones

I could go on and on. Happy happy days.

Someone mentioned the group Berlin. Listen to their album, count 3 and prey....absolutely superb especially the last track, pink and velvet with the guitar solo by David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rLqtIPQh08
                            Last edited by andy_j; 12-08-2014, 05:08 AM.
                            Please visit my facebook page for the garden i look after

https://www.facebook.com/PrestonRockGarden

Comment

I was surprised to see all the posts this morning! I got chucked off the site last night, I thought it was down for everyone.

Was it because I posted a Bay City Rollers link?

Comment

I suppose Bay City Rollers would not have helped but yes, the vine went down briefly last night.........I thought we had overloaded it..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X