No announcement yet.

This one's easy peasy!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cut of the inlet from the stream................................If I'm out, it will go out of the outlet back into the stream.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      No sooner did I find this than it was all over!!!! I am hurt.
      I did wonder where you was but I knew you would have got it on the first guess.........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Yes I turn my back for five minutes!

My pond has no other water than what I put in it and rain, but sometimes it is still very murky another time you can see right to the bottom (3foot) So what goes in is not the whole story. Plant cover is probably one of the best things as it cuts the light available to the agae (sp),but then you cant see so much of the fish.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
          It has to be something to filter the water, simply because those viewing tanks are far too murky, and we expect better things of you than that BM
          Any better MH?

Attached Files

Comment

That's an amazing difference BM! Your filter must be working brilliantly! So clear, they're worth watching now. Video please
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

Very nice. Even better than a video ... can you hook up a FishCam?
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Thanks MH, yes, I'm really pleased with the triple filter. The water is quite clear now thankfully.

Comment

Top banana BM....stunning difference. Who needs Charlie Dimmock when we have our very own Big Mally.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                    No sooner did I find this than it was all over!!!! I am hurt. We need notification messages of such products.

Just wondering what happens in flash floods? (Ever the pessimist)
                    Me too I feel cheated. You will have to do something else now and give us a time when you will start so I can add my gems of knowledge and insight (having never come close yet, I would like a chance to redeem myself)
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

I now wish I had posted some pics of the parts for the Shishi Odoshi I made on Monday. That would have been interesting.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                        That's an amazing difference BM! Your filter must be working brilliantly! So clear, they're worth watching now. Video please
                        Who asked for a crappy video (taken on my phone)...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZnd...ature=youtu.be

Comment

You got me worried there BM I read sushi odoshi thought you might be snacking.
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post

Me! It was me! That's great BM, and the deer scarer working in the background too. Brill!
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post

I asked for it, BMW. It is brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X