No announcement yet.

Goodbye, folks! And thank you.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twas a pleasure to 'meet' you. The powers that be have granted me no internet access over the last few days, or I'd have added my comments sooner. However, I think they've all been covered in previous posts, anyway.

This IS the best forum, always has been, and one of the best things about it, is that you'll always be welcome back, however long you've been away. Kettle's always on, so do pop back - we'll be here! Meanwhile, I wish you the best of health, much happiness, and success in whatever you do with your time.

Missing you already!
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 05-07-2014, 12:59 PM. Reason: Tripe-writing!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Raybon View Post
      That really is it, now......going cold turkey! 'Night.

We need an "Oh that's a bloody shame" button.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Hope all goes the way you want it to, and you have lots more gardening time.
        Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 05-07-2014, 02:43 PM.
        DottyR

Comment

Am sure we have all felt the way you do just now,i know i have,it's time to take a small break,look in,simply to keep your hand in,you do not have to post every time ,odd times i don't feel like joining in on account off my head in to many places,then when the weather is dier things are different,at the moment i have an awfull lot going on,would like to post in the rant ext,but choose not to just now,it is all personal stuff,and A..i struggle to word things in a short way,and B..do not wish to appear as moaning/feeling sorry for me self.
          Please do not give up on us,as others have said,this is a good place,after all,it is a place of learning and sharing your knowledge with others,the chat ext threads are only there,if you wish to join in,please reconsider.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X