• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
    That's the one , or at least the latest model of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
    remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

• Clearly they are sun bathing.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Probably a silly question BM, I too know very little about fish but will it all have to come down for the winter to stop it freezing. Got this vision of your little fishies preserved until spring!!

Comment

• Thanks for the interest Sanjo. I'm thinking of leaving them in situ but emptying them as I don't want the glass to crack. Then it's just a case of re-filling in spring.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
            If you want to pump something I suggest pumping water out of the top of the tank into the rest of the pond.
            Thanks for the tip Martin. I put a piece of polystyrene round the neck of a solar pump as I wanted it at the top of the tank. Have just returned from the pond, there were 10 fish in the tank happily swimming around. I guess they must have been a little Hypoxic..................
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 02-07-2014, 02:45 PM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Just thought I'd quickly share the first viewing vase in use, you could have something similar in your pond Mumbles, you don't need a big tank:

Attached Files

Comment

• Given me an idea about making one that looks like a lighthouse

Comment

• I'm just in the process of making some solar lights to sit on the top. They consist of 2 solar lights from Morris's son @ 75p each plus 2 clip top jars. I've taken the top of the solar light off & glued it into the lid of the jar. The glue is setting and the batteries charging as we speak..............They are charging £16+ squid for a so called sun jar............

Attached Files

Comment

• The kids are growing in confidence every day............

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      The kids are growing in confidence every day............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47163[/ATTACH].................[ATTACH=CONFIG]47162[/ATTACH]
                      I am getting a little lost here, what happened to the tank and why?
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Sorry Bill, didn't mean to lose you, the kids are still using the tank but tend to use the vase more.........maybe the water's clearer so they can get a better view of my good looks...............

Attached Files

Comment

• Oi Mally,you owe me a new laptop
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Sorry Bill, didn't mean to lose you, the kids are still using the tank but tend to use the vase more.........maybe the water's clearer so they can get a better view of my good looks...............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47168[/ATTACH]
                            I don't know if you are a motny python fan but I cant help imagining that every time you go to the pond the fish start saying "Blimey its Mr Creosote"

Comment

• Oh Bill,what a silly thing to say

It's gonna happen

Well almost

(no Norty words it's a family forum)

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• BB, Thanks for sparing us from that other Python sketch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X