No announcement yet.

Hosepipe manners

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought of you this morning while I was untangling the hosepipe that I'd left in such a state last time out...
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

A couple of months ago I treated myself to a wall mounted auto reel. Oh the joy of a well behaved reel which tidies itself up!

Comment

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
        A couple of months ago I treated myself to a wall mounted auto reel. Oh the joy of a well behaved reel which tidies itself up!
        Don't forget to take it down and put it in the shed over winter. (It should tell you this on the leaflet, if it is the H0$€l0ck one.) My Dad left his out, and when it wouldn't roll back in the first time he used it in the spring, he took it apart, only to find a bird's nest, complete with eggs...
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Don't forget to take it down and put it in the shed over winter. (It should tell you this on the leaflet, if it is the H0$€l0ck one.) My Dad left his out, and when it wouldn't roll back in the first time he used it in the spring, he took it apart, only to find a bird's nest, complete with eggs...
          We have one of those at home and it's been outside quite happily for about 6 years, still works perfectly

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Was going to try to say something funny, but now feel I can't!

Comment

That's just rubbish, Raybon.Say what you like, don't let the humorously challenged grind you down.
              Yes, you are right!
              OK, I am talking to myself. At least I am listening!
              Have a lovely, jolly day, and may your hosepipes never be tangled.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X