No announcement yet.

I Must Be Getting Old!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black I pods are more expensive than pink ones! White cars ae all the fashion here. WHo wants a white car?!!! Constantly washing the thing!!!

Comment

I personally don't care that much about colour. The fact that it does the job is more important to me.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Actually white cars do not show dirt as much as black ones do. I have had both... Didn't know it until I got my current black car though.

Comment

Owners of black vehicles are the valet's best friends
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

It's the bloody water marks that it shows the most... How I wish for a dry summer even if it means transporting additional "soft" water to the lottie.

Comment

Red cars go the fastest just ask any small child and they'll tell you
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

When we were looking for a car I told my wife we should avoid buying a red car because red often fades, and avoid buying a french car because they make models specialy for the British that have wierd mechanical layouts just to p.ss us off. We ended up with a red citroen picasso!!!!! As for the colour it cant fade because its too filthy.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Yes, car washing is such a waste of time. I'm the proud owner of a lovely silver fiesta and I'm even more proud that in the 14 years I've had it i'venot washed it once! Though it was a lovely surprise last year when my husband took it for a car wash inside and out, it looked brand new.

Comment

I made the mistake of once telling Mrs.BB not to buy a car if it couldn't "do a ton" (insert whistling innocently emoticon) the expression on the salesman's face when they came back from the "test drive" said it all & yes she did buy it
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                      When we were looking for a car I told my wife we should avoid buying a red car because red often fades, and avoid buying a french car because they make models specialy for the British that have wierd mechanical layouts just to p.ss us off. We ended up with a red citroen picasso!!!!! As for the colour it cant fade because its too filthy.
                      Ditto. I have a red C3 and it is a great motor. Took me a week to find out how to change the clock, though!!

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                        I always get red things to bug my mother. She use to tell me only certain types of women wear red or back patient shoes. Yep damn right I have a pair of red patient shoes use to clean them with Mr Sheen in front of her
                        I suppose they wait for you, right where you put them?

Happy walking!
                        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

The original iPod was white. Wonder if there is a connection.
                          Maybe I should grow iRadish and iLettuce this year to be really trendy and less old fart.
                          P
                          Last edited by eospete; 18-04-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

What about ipeapod?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              I personally don't care that much about colour. The fact that it does the job is more important to me.
                              I care a lot about colour. I don't want silver, (or grey, as it really is), white, or pale blue, because in bad weather, especially fog, they are very hard to see (I was going to say they disappear but that's a hole VC or BB or BillH will immediately fill, so...). So my car is bright red. The safest colour to have, I'm told.
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

As I have white hair does that mean I'm trendy at last!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X