No announcement yet.

My wife may have the bug!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True to her word she come home with 9 big planters and 12 bags of compost!

I have drilled holes in them and filled with compost/handful of chicken manure pellets and water retaining crystals and there sat outside ready for when she brings the plants home tomorrow

Attached Files
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
      True to her word she come home with 9 big planters and 12 bags of compost!

I have drilled holes in them and filled with compost/handful of chicken manure pellets and water retaining crystals and there sat outside ready for when she brings the plants home tomorrow

[ATTACH]43989[/ATTACH]
      She's on a roll now Darcy

think I spotted her on the main road selling Chilli Plugs........
      Have you checked that all your beloved are still there ?
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        My OH, has no interest at all, apart from eating the produce, but he has built fruit cage, and raised beds, and occasionally pays me a visit on the Plot, and I take him round and 'show' what's growing, and I get excited when pointing out things like, 'see potatoes growing', and 'oh there's an onion coming up!

But, must say this suits both of us, he goes off cycling and I go digging n planting
        The only thing Dawn and I have in common is that we both got married on the same day!! I think it must be working cos we have our 58th anniversary this year.
        Last edited by DannyRam; 10-04-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gardening_gal View Post
          One day I might just whack him with the spade and see how he feels being buried under it!
          Will he enjoy a name change to Doug?

Comment

You have my deepest sympathy Darc . I know exactly how it feels. . I encouraged my better half and she is so keen she has taken over one of my greenhuses. She has taken over a bit of my plot. Naturally the best bit of course. . I grumble good heartedly but I do enjoy her enjoying her growing efforts. Really pleased your better half is being enthusiastic and growing into the growing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X