No announcement yet.

Anyone doing the juice plus diet/detox?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ate less today than what I have all week. All week I have never had the feeling of feeling hungry but also never had the feeling of being satisfied. I had managed to stay off the tea to most of the week till yesterday and I had to have one, I had a cuppa with the xylitol in and it was nice but the xylitol left a funny taste in my mouth all night. I've had a couple today but with just the one sugar instead of the 3 I usually have also. I feel ok today and even had the energy to go out in the garden and put my green house up which in tern made me not think about food I've just done my shopping on line again and got the 80% veg to 30% meat for next week.
    If you want to view paradise
    Simply look around and view it.

Comment

I really wouldn't use a substitute for sugar. It was the key thing we were tutored on. Either have sugar in moderation or none at all. The additives they put in sweeteners etc are less healthy.

You did good to have a one sugar tea

Comment

yeah I was talking to the nurse yesterday when I was getting the bairns injections done and she said I shouldn't cut out sugar all together.

She agree's Im fat so is going to put me into slimming world

Comment

Originally posted by 4390evans View Post
          I have found shopping healthier so much more expensive! I can get a shop in for us and the 2 kids for £65 and not have to worry if Im going to run out of food at the end of the week, where as when Ive bought fruit,veg and water I got a shop in for £100 and I think Ive spent £30 extra just topping up.
          This is the main reason I (will) have a garden.
          My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
          Revelation 22:2

Comment

Iv run over 70 kilometers in the past 2 months and just cut out snacking and i drnk water when im hungry iv not lost much weight but iv lost centimeteres everywhere i wanted to...im not doing it for myself tho...im just trying to make myself more attractive to the mrs

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
              The only thing I can compare green tea to is putting hot water into an ashtray and drinking it absolutely revolting stuff
              LOL... I'm glad I didn't read your description before I ever tried it; I love the stuff. Have never been able to stomach normal tea or coffee though. Mind you, my tastebuds may well be addled from having spent the first two and a half decades of life drinking nothing but fizzy drinks and a popular blackcurrant beverage.

Comment

Ive started drinking green tea with mint, its ok not as strong as just green tea.

Even with my normal tea Ive been using the oat milk and I dont feel as crappy afterwards, normally when drinking tea I honestly feel I could of shaved my tongue hahaha but now nothing.

I wouldnt mind going vegetarian soon but I love chicken so much I think I would really struggle. Wonder if anyone else has been though this and could give some tips or advice?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X