Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things can only get better NVG..............I hope.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Chucking down here wet and 'orrible! Busy morning at my cake class and cake baking this afternoon

Comment

• Grey day here, but no raining.

I've just been running to the top of the town to collect a set of dumbbells from my big bro's.

Foolishly, I did not anticipate how heavy they are (and that's with the largest and smallest weights taken off), and having walked back home with them, my arms are now longer than Bigmallly's. .
        Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 17-11-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Good afternoon. Just got back from the interview. I think it went ok, she said she is going to send off for my references and then get back to me if they are okay. *Fingers crossed*
          Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon all, hope you are all well? We are just back from a lovely, but losing weekend! Nice day at the races in Cheltenham, no win...although my hubby had a couple, but not enough that we can retire! Then a trip across to Sheffield for the ice hockey were we were unceremoniously thumped! Oh well there is always next time.
            sigpic

Comment

• Forgot to say, best of luck on the job front Carrie, fingers crossed for you!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                and having walked back home with them, my arms are now longer than Bigmallly's. .
                Cheeky..........................you want to worry when your legs get as long as mine........
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  she said she is going to send off for my references and then get back to me if they are okay. *Fingers crossed*
                  Good luck Cariann, hope you left on good terms...............

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    Good afternoon. Just got back from the interview. I think it went ok, she said she is going to send off for my references and then get back to me if they are okay. *Fingers crossed*
                    Got my Fingers crossed for yeah Carrie..

Comment

• Evening, we've had a fine day even the washing was nearly dry when we bought it indoors
                      Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-11-2014, 07:32 PM.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening All. Fingers crossed for you Carrie and best wishes to Mr W for a speedy recovery.
                        Spent this morning (dry) on path creation and this afternoon (wet) shopping. Ended up in little Morries snapping up yellow stickers. Here is my best bargain:-
                        Sorry about the focus
                        Bags o' Brussels 9p and Calabrese 9p too. Makes you wonder why you struggle to grow it!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• you did well on that price VC,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Nice yellow stickers, VC.

I've been up in the attic room quilting - I'm FINALLY getting round to finishing off the Christmas table runner that I started June 2013. I threw it in a corner in a sulk as I couldn't get it right - more snapped threads and needles than I had patience for.

Of course I picked it up a week ago, and the whole thing went like a dream. . Just got to hand sew the binding, and bury all the thread ends and I'm done.

Comment

• Morning All

Dry this morning with a hint of blue sky. Going to dismantle a small greenhouse today ready to take to the plot. Just taking the glass out then transporting it erected.

Wish me luck

Comment

• Off to Cotswolds, to do a bit of 'in law caring/ looking after, one looks after the other so when that one is not well they really can't cope, carers are now going in, but obviously not there all the time, so all very difficult as we live 3 -4 hours drive away.

Anyway have made super soup, with Crown Prince pumpkin, that'll sort them out! Hopefully, for today anyway.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X