Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have stayed inside since coming back from the plot. I did go at 9 and didn't come back til 2. Might have gone a deeper shade of olive . Being lazy, but must put my face on shortly and straighten the barnet, perhaps. Dinner with a mate from uni for a catch up.
    Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Dog and I are too 'ot to do much. We had a walk in the park earlier and she had to slurp a gallon of water when we got home. Must try to get to the lottie early tomorrow before it really warms up again.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• What happened to the big glasses Nicos?

Comment

• hello peeps,what a bloomin hot day,did not go lottie at all,good job the windows and doors were left open all night,will have to early tomoz,if only for a short time,FF how could you stand the heat of the kitchen cooking s rolls
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Hi all...just handing these out...help yourselves

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            What happened to the big glasses Nicos?
            You mean you want a bigger one?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
              What happened to the big glasses Nicos?
              ...the fall in the economy has hit here too I'm afraid!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all. It has been a dreich day in Aberdeenshire today, not much done in the garden other than a quick trim of the front lawn (took less time than the dog eating her brekky, it's that small) and some slug hunting. More leatherjackets than slugs today

Fitba on tv aaaal day so had a 1.5 mile stroll with both dogs this morning and am just back from a couple of mile walk with ma boy. He is starting to show his age and limping after a while really shouldn't be allowed. Has to be a pup forever.

Time for pizza and a g'n't methinks. Care to join me anyone?
                Last edited by KittyColdNose; 17-05-2014, 06:23 PM.
                When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• That sounds lovely KCN - * sets satnav for Aberdeenshire

Comment

• Some fantastic walks around here Jeanie. The daily (sometimes twice daily) one I do is the 1.5 miles around a dry ski slope/skate park and back. Big fields to use the ball launcher for boy dog
                    Last edited by KittyColdNose; 17-05-2014, 06:40 PM.
                    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.

Comment

• The g'n't aint bad either

Comment

• Evenin all!

Anyone got some Aloe Vera I can borrow
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I think Rosie the Springer will go awol, KCN - at the moment she runs off and sniffs for ages, and dances around just out of grabbing reach to get her back on lead. Yesterday she got lured into the basketball court on the park, which is totally enclosed apart from gates on each of the four sides - and the local lads were persuaded to help round her up to get her back on lead As soon as a ball is introduced into the equation she goes crackers and skirts around everyone hoping the ball will be thrown. She doesn't bring it back Today we went for a walk with a long training lead attached to her and tied round my waist. Bless her she is such a good girl but wild in some ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Evenin all!

Anyone got some Aloe Vera I can borrow
                            Oops what's up Nicos?

Comment

• Luckily Amble is ball obsessed and won't leave my side when I have it. Brings it back because he loves chasing it again. Maisie Moo is a different story... can't let her off the lead. "La la la, I can't hear you. Going this way so you follow me if you don't want to lose me". Wee midden.

Comment

• You burnt yourself Nicos?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X