Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange! We've had clear days recently, although yesterday we had drizzle for about five minutes!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• We have the murk today

Looks like I'll need to water the tubs later on...some of the plants are starting to wilt!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning...murk here too
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Sunny here But have a mountain of washing up to do before I can get outside
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I've just done my washing-up! Dogs fed, and one load of laundry on the line, another in the machine. Smalls in the tumbler. Chooks out/fed. Eggs out/money collected.

Time for cheese and MAAAAAAAAAAARMITE sarny.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm on the Poota not the Tablet. Easy to tell, innit!?

Comment

• Right, this won't do. I have to go and do some banking for Hubby, and pick up a parcel. (Should've gone to the rant thread about that one...) Other bits and bobs to get too, so look out chav-ville, there's gonna be a short fat stroppy whirlwind there in a bit, and I don't want you getting in my way.

Jeeeeeez I hate shopping....

I may be back later - wish me luck!
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 05-04-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Morning All, drizzly here, but lots to be getting on with indoors so I don't mind too much. Hope it brightens up later, I have seedlings to prick out. Onwards and upwards, see you later
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• washing up done

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Morning all

Sunny here But have a mountain of washing up to do before I can get outside
                      Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      washing up done
                      I should jolly well hope so - you've been at it for 2 hours. Do you work for a restaurant BB?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        I should jolly well hope so - you've been at it for 2 hours. Do you work for a restaurant BB?
                        We had friends round for dinner last night,think Mrs.BB used every thing in the kitchen to prepare & cook the meal was scrummy though

Comment

• I iz bak! I whirlwinded in, around and out again.

Coffee?

Comment

• You nearly put me to shame G4, but since then I've made sausage rolls, sage & onion stuffing for hot roast pork sandwiches, cleaned up and done the ironing as well as a load of washing. Time for a bit of a rest now.

Comment

• Afternoon sounds like you've all been busy today, me I've been driving around looking cool wearing my shades
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• The Future's So Bright Bren! Just waiting for the GGs, all three tonight so sure to be some fun. Son is on a mission tomorrow to mend the lawn mower. Apparently G4, he's already drained the tank and refilled, so is trying new spark plugs. Hope he succeeds, the front lawn is twice as long as the rest of the garden as that's when it packed up last time BTW what do sweetcorn seedlings look like? I ask only because I've never grown it before and the ones in the stayput look like stalks. I just wondered if the slugs had been at them?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X