No announcement yet.

New Year Weather

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been a lovely New Years day here in Aberdeen(Happy New Year all ) but forecast isn't too great for later. I've managed a bit of weeding at home, just to get some fresh air and also had a bit of a clear out in the greenhouse. Will be potting on leeks tomorrow so need some space. I hate throwing things out but summat has to give. I'll need what I've thrown out in a couple of days, I so know I will.

Comment

Dark and strong gusty winds here.
      Looks like it's just started raining heavily too. Oh joy
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm in Wales today and it's been blowing a gale and chucking it down. My OH competed in a 10 mile cycling race in Cardiff this afternoon. (Nutter !) I'm really surprised they didn't cancel it. It's calmed down and it's dry now - obviously!

Comment

Been raining all day here and hasn't managed to get very light. Quite mild though.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

we've got 33mph winds, rain, and just now a 3 min power cut. I'd just got all the candles lit when the juice came back on. I've now filled all the hot water bottles & all the flasks, and got the heating on again to protect the pets if we get cut off for several hours. No fun, this weather
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Its sunny here today and it does make a nice change from the winds and rain.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

We, too, have sun - but there are threatening clouds in the Channel. They made just carry on, up towards Gloucestershire. They may not.

Torrential rain and heavy winds all last night. Chooks are paddling
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

My chooks are paddling too, but they don't seem to mind.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X