X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearded bloke's a MOD

Congtats BB just notice you're a MOD

help can a MOD edit my title please
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-11-2013, 11:16 AM.
    Location....East Midlands.

Crikey, you lot don't hang about! Welcome BB
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

OMG.......The worlds gone mad......................nice one BB.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Better behave in the GR then with BB and VC.............Better not send him down the cellar again!

Comment

...and welcome to the other side of the madhouse!

We're thrilled to have him join us
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome BB - it's so nice not to be the new kid on the block any more

PS - I'm so pleased with myself 'cos I just amended Bren's Title post. My first ever bit of Modding
            You may call me Moddom

Comment

We won't know how to address you soon VC..............Moddom,tigger,nutter, VC anymore i've missed?
              ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do we have to curtsey too? and call yo ma'am

Comment

Oh my - I just said WOW out loud and woke up the puppy! Well done BB - I think you will be a lovely MOD.
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

It just goes on getting betterer and betterer! Congratulations.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Huge congrats BB..I am sure you will be balanced..and reflective..and thoughtful and courteous and em, em, really good

Do you have to give up your Creative Director title now ? Hope not...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks all

You can still send me down the cellar Mrs W no worries I shall be able to borrow VC's spongey stick to poke the spiders with
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Congtats BB just notice you're a MOD
                        Thanks Bren,I've even got a maxi-scooter (but I will always be a rocker at heart )
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

You keep yer 'ands orf my spongey stick, BB
                          I'm sure you'll be issued with one of your own soon

Comment

They dint mess about sending the equipment round.............

Attached Files
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

The lunatics are taking over the asylum
                              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X