What would you buy?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
    Some kind of weather station, to know what was happening in my back yard and what was coming that day specific to me would be nice.

A bang tidy petrol strimmer, though you might not find one there.

A rotavator, a big roll of fleece, a long handled spade I hate bending down to dig. An oompah lumpah??

How much did you have again?
    You forgot the cuddly toy Mikey!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

WE bought a shredder, second hand, but hardly used. It wasn't a cheap one either, but we got it for £50, it was rubbish. Hopefully you can try before you buy? How funny would that be taking an armful of tree and asking if you can try it out? hahaha I'd go for some really lovely cold frames, posh uns like Monty has
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Brilliant..........I'm so glad the vouchers aren't for £land...............
        Why? You could buy 310 different things

Comment

Originally posted by Samurailord View Post
          I would invest in a tumbling composter - always wanted to try one of those.

Andy
          I made one a couple of years ago Andy out of a blue food barrell
          I've started a new thread on this http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ter_75406.html

Comment

I made one a couple of years ago Andy out of a blue food barrell..........it was ok then I had to give it up for personal reasons.........There are a few threads knocking about if you search for tumblers.

Did you start to smoke the compost?
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Get a decent barbie for next summer. I'd buy a petrol mower - new house has bigger lawns and fed up of cutting some of it with a push mower coz the flex on the electric mower plus extension cable won't stretch that far!
              Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                I wouldn't know where to start - making decisions is not my strong point. Possibly a good pair of loppers so that if I have to take out any shrubs I could lop through the big roots, rather than hacking with a spade.
                Some that don't snap in half ? ..........
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

.............but are replaced without question..............
                  I reckon a great ape would need a very very strong pair

Comment

Originally posted by Vince G View Post
                    Get a decent barbie for next summer.
                    Funny you should mention that Vince, cheers but then I'd have to get a decent Ken for her.........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X