Nearly back to normal

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly back to normal

Just 6 plants left in the kitchen now, been carting them up to the greenhouse on the allotment and oh the joy of having space back. Not having to move 6 plant trays everytime I want to use the microwave. Getting my kitchen equipment back in the kitchen, not having to scrabble around under the chairs in the living room looking for the rice or sugar jar, which is where they've been since February. And enough room on the kitchen counter now to make pastry properly.
    Mind you still have a large propagator on my desk, room for keyboard and precious little else and the one in the bedroom is still full
    but it's a start, I'm getting my life back till the next time.
    And although I know it isn't sensible I bet I'll be doing the same next year, overflowing with seedlings everywhere for months on end...
    Sue

Ditto

I've nearly got rid of all my seedlings. Tomatoes and squashes/courgettes planted on the lottie at the weekend, some in our 'garden' at home and several given away to neighbours.
    Only ten to go now... then the seed tray with a few sweet peppers in, the tray parsley which I hope will take, and I was looking at the seeds last night thinking 'What else can I start'. The Moon gardening diary says I can still start some carrots and beetroot but I can set them in the ground.
    Last edited by madderbat; 21-05-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

This weekend/next week (when I'm on holiday) is when Im going to plant the rest of my seedlings etc. Just not had time whilst at work - just hope the weather is better than the forecast says! Even so, I'll just put my waterproofs on and spend some happy hours on my lottie! Bernie
      Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 26-05-2007, 06:13 AM.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X