Oh No No NO! An HOUR!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No No NO! An HOUR!!

Just popped online to check my (poor!) bank account. Thought I'd have a quick peek on the grapevine as I've been busy and haven't dropped by for a few days. Just looked at the clock and I have idled a whole hour away reading everybody's latest too-ings and fro-ings! I'm still in my pyjamas, my coffee cup is empty, the dog is crossing his legs, the cat looks half starved! It's 8.30 and I have done nothing at all yet! I will not log on for a 'quick look' again!
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

You should try modding!...I keep popping in to keep an eye on stuff and suddenly notice an hour has gone by too!

...several times a day!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
      Just popped online to check my (poor!) bank account. Thought I'd have a quick peek on the grapevine as I've been busy and haven't dropped by for a few days. Just looked at the clock and I have idled a whole hour away reading everybody's latest too-ings and fro-ings! I'm still in my pyjamas, my coffee cup is empty, the dog is crossing his legs, the cat looks half starved! It's 8.30 and I have done nothing at all yet! I will not log on for a 'quick look' again!
      Time flies when your having fun
      Help Wildlife.
      Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

I bet it was a very satisfying hour though!

My morning went the other way - far too long dealing with the idiot bank and not long enough on here.
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Only an hour!? If only...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

most of us are happy to say,we are on your side,as punch said about Judy,thats the way to do it,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

An hour A whole hour
              Is that all?.........

Amateur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X