I've got my own lottie today!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got my own lottie today!!!!

OOOooooooo, I'm sooooo very happy, I've shared an allotment with a few friends for a while now but felt it was getting a little crowded, when you divide half an allotments produce by 3 families it really doesn't go that far. I just casually asked the chief and he said there was a full one (the very last one!!!) going, so, I asked if I could have it and the MAN FROM DEL MONTEY HE SAY YEAH!!!!!!! sorry, getting carried away!! No, it's a beautifully totally overgrown plot, waist high weeds of every kind. I'm just thinking of all that hard work just to clear that ground!!! But - I can't stop squeeling with excitement!!!! I feel like a real proper veggie grower now!! Oooooooooo!

Eden
    You are pleased, I can tell!
    Good luck with it and good growing, I expect we'll here from you again soon with your progress.
    best wishes
    Sue

Comment

That's great news Eden, enjoy and let us know your progress.
      Bright Blessings
      Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

thank-you thank-you thank-you for all your kind words!

Comment

So you could call it a garden of Eden!!! Boooo..Hiiss
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            So you could call it a garden of Eden!!! Boooo..Hiiss
            Hi mr snadger 10 out of 10 for that one jacob
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Oh very good! Do I get a naked man in it too?

Comment

Enjoy your new plot Eden. Look forward to hearing what you are doing with it.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

A brand new Eden Project, could be an offshoot of the one in Cornwall. Now how about a brand new Lost Garden???
                  I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eden View Post
                    Just say when you want us round Eden . Well done and have fun.
                    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

A snake is more likely.
                      Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                      Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                      I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Now that would be a greenhouse and a half!! What ever size I had I'm sure I could fill it with gardening 'stuff' it may look like junk but honestly, I need every single thing in there!! I've just informed my husband who has just returned from a week in Spain (stag doo) that I've upgraded to a full allotment, and will he help me dig it over, he said YEAH!! Wicked!! But we'll see!!!

Comment

Ooooooo, you filthy lot, snakes and stuff, Lesley you're right!! You dirty tubers you!!! Being a germinator I look up to you - naughty naughty tubers!!

Comment

Really, I mean, I make a perfectly valid ecological comment.

Ooooooo, you filthy lot, snakes and stuff, Lesley you're right!! You dirty tubers you!!! Being a germinator I look up to you - naughty naughty tubers!!
                            Overgrown allotments tend to attract wildlife, slowworms, grass snakes and adders are wildlife which like the varied environments provided by an abandoned allotment and just love to feast on all those mice and beetles infesting that fallen down thing you call a shed/coldframe/compost heap. <delete as appropriate>

Lesley, peasticks are just so passe.
                            Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                            Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                            I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Oooo congratulations!

I am very jealous! I am on a 6 year waiting list for one and expect to get it when I am 90!

Hope the other half does that digging over for you.

C

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X