Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsc2b View Post
    don't u think they have already have?
    My real answer is YES YES YES could have been a long time ago But it could answer the question of the missing link??
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

what do u consider the missing link BW?

Comment

We live on a Bio space ship orbiting the sun

Geo..

Comment

geo, sorry 4 appearing thick but what do u mean? do u have a real interest in this? where did u get that pic from?

Comment

As you asked i'll share the following:-

Most definitely although the more I've become involved in energetic work the more I've experienced a huge variety of reactions. I am very careful how much I express to some. With clients it varies and sometimes the explanations have to be slightly cagey. I use a variety of techniques in my treatments but only if I know the client will be happy with that. It comes down to how the person percieves a "problem" and what they want to do about it. I have had too many experiences of knowing who is phoning, sex of baby and little things like that to discount anything and find connections with people and places that I can't explain. I also believe that many of us have been here before and have chosen to come back some of us are not completely of this earth.
            Last edited by Earthbabe; 18-05-2007, 09:03 PM.
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

EB - yeah can understand what u r saying, a lot of ppl react with the ...'....ummmm yeah ok, weirdo, whatever....' attitude, so totally understand what u r saying!

Comment

Beings from the far reachs of the universe who came here thousands of years ago
                Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                  Beings from the far reachs of the universe who came here thousands of years ago
                  u mean the dugon tribe?

Comment

No beings (a race) from another planet!!
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Go to this site
                      http://www.bushorchimp.com/
                      Brian Clough

Comment

Maybe the human race are the beings that came here thousands of years ago. We are so different to any other form of life on this planet.
                        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
                          Maybe the human race are the beings that came here thousands of years ago. We are so different to any other form of life on this planet.
                          We are a prison colony(like Australia) Not from one planet but many!!
                          Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                            We are a prison colony(like Australia) Not from one planet but many!!
                            BW, you may be onto something here. I often wondered where the number tatooed on my forehead came from!!
                            I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

we lived in todmorden when i was growing up, quite often had film crews around hoping to have a glimpse, i belong to the astronomy club in tod, best equiptment in the world for an amiter club but no ufo's sighted, there was a famous policeman once...
                              my dad thinks hes seen one but refuses to talk about it as he doesnt belive and a few people i know recon they have, i saw somthing wierd once but later foundout it was a supernova.
                              Yo an' Bob
                              Walk lightly on the earth
                              take only what you need
                              give all you can
                              and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
                                BW, you may be onto something here. I often wondered where the number tatooed on my forehead came from!!
                                It,s all from when you talked to (god) down the big white phone The number is 666 not 999!!!
                                999 the number of the loo!!
                                Last edited by bubblewrap; 19-05-2007, 06:04 AM.
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X