Poundland to stop selling Chinese Lanterns

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poundland to stop selling Chinese Lanterns

Huge beaming smile. Well done Poundland. Pity it took such a major fire to cause this.
    People around here have lost sheep and cows, and had machinery damaged by the wire ones and the so called bio degradeable ones are a total fire risk as well as frightening for domestic and wild animals.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Good! These have been a hazard forever, why they are so easily available I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by sammy_roser View Post
      Good! These have been a hazard forever, why they are so easily available I do not know.
      good job well done,wonders if others will follow,they are are easy to get on account of a profit,same as fire works,every few weeks they go off round our way,late at night,scares the living daylight out you,until you realize what it is,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I really don't know why people let these things off. Think only organized displays of fireworks should be allowed too. I'm sick of finding them in my garden and hearing them from October to January.
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

One landed by my brothers front door and one on my car within half an hour of each other! Good job we were outside at the time or goodness knows what would have happened! My car is crap though - so I wouldn't have really minded.....
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Well done Poundland every one else ought to follow their lead. We were on a camp site year before last and someone in a caravan set one of it was scary seeing it float across in front on our tent window, and I managed to stop them lighting the second one and sent them down wind of all the tents.

The thing is if you bought one from a shop then threw in on the pavement outside you'd get a littering fine but you send one up in the sky to come down who knows where
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X