X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    See you there Trip - I'm desperate for a ripe strawberry
    Enjoy your hols Red, don't hurry back - we have a lot of picking to do
    You'd be doing me a favour. I weighed what I have in the freezer last night. 21.5 lbs!!! Santos is going to have to get busy.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday! We're getting excited about the sunny weekend, too, and throughout the day on Twitter are putting our top 10 things to do this weekend, so if any of you are stuck for ideas (or want to contribute any!) pop over and have a look

*sunglasses and pimms at the ready...now, where are those strawberries...*

Laura
      Keep up to date with GYO's breaking news on twitter and facebook!

Twitter: @GYOmag
      Facebook: facebook.com/growyourownmag

Comment

It'll all depend on the body clock. If it has its way, I'll be down at lottie around 6am. Should be a good time to get the watering & weeding done. Will come home around lunchtime, do a bit of housework then get mesen ready to go back to lottie for evening BBQ..........Sunday? we'll see.........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Looks like my plans have been premature have sick children was meant to spend the day at the plot today looks like it will have to be a very early one tomorrow as my jobs at the plot have been on hold over the last week after my arthrogram last Friday
          In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

pimms bought - check
            wine bought - check
            sirloin steak for bbq - check (and plenty of other stuff but won't bore you with that!!!)
            caravan packed and ready, just got to hitch-up tomorrow morning and go!!!
            bring it on!!!! happy holidays............ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy and just look at that forecast for the rest of the week too, got lucky this year(makes a change.....)

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
              Looks like my plans have been premature have sick children was meant to spend the day at the plot today looks like it will have to be a very early one tomorrow as my jobs at the plot have been on hold over the last week after my arthrogram last Friday
              Hope it's not too overgrown with weeds Darcy, I spent 4 hours on my hands & knees last sunday as the newspaper mulch trick didn't work as well as I had hoped.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Hope it's not too overgrown with weeds Darcy, I spent 4 hours on my hands & knees last sunday as the newspaper mulch trick didn't work as well as I had hoped.
                My wife spent the odd hour up there through the week and I will be up there for a good 3-4 hours tomorrow morning then again in the evening

Comment

Not so much a weekend as a weed-end
                  I still have no plans for the weekend - had thought to go down west and introduce my new dog to the beach! However, my brother's just rung to see if I can take Mum to the hospital for an ECG on Monday....so its either a quick trip or wait until Tuesday..........this is why I rarely make plans

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Nice one!! What size is the greenhouse ?
                    its a halls, 8 foot by 6 foot...........about 4 broken panes but not to shabby, am keen to get it up.
                    '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

I had a weekend planned clearing & digging on the allotment but think it might be too hot for much! Will take a nice walk somewhere shady.
                      Allotment progress in pictures http://vegandkids.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by veg&kids View Post
                        I had a weekend planned clearing & digging on the allotment but think it might be too hot for much! Will take a nice walk somewhere shady.
                        A perfect time for the lottie is early morning or late evening I find.
                        Last edited by Bigmallly; 05-07-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I plan to dig up some more potatoes - the King Edwards I had earlier tonight were delicious
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Wow this weekend has not failed in meeting expectation and seems its set to continue I'm off to water to plot about 8 tonight

Comment

I did have plans this weekend, but I've just melted.......
                              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X