No announcement yet.

Glastonbury.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done it two years in the mud! Fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Green with envy this year both my Grandchildren are there.
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Go every year (hardly missed any for the past 20 years) and this year was a good one as the weather was good and there was loads of good stuff. As ever the main acts weren't the best bits and I'm happiest with just pottering about and seeing new stuff in the smaller tents - if you think about it there are over 100 stages so anybody could find something that they liked at any given time. Love festivals, a big crowd of us go there and to smaller ones too. Re the Stones, they were OK and I saw them but there was better stuff and the middle section was to be honest rather boring.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X