Toenails; To Paint or Not To Paint?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    Probably cos you took your shoe and sock off and rested your foot on a trolley while you painted the nails...
    **snigger** I tested on my fingernails, honest
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Toes are now a deep sparkly glittery purple, fingers are a dark metallic dusky lilac
      Jules

Comment

Hmmm, having voted it seems I'm the only one to say no!! I just can't be bothered with nail painting. I do my finger nails once in a blue moon, but life is just too short to make them look pretty, only to go straight out and mess around with horses or garden stuff and destroy the lot. The best thing about finger nails is peeling oranges and they don't need painting for that.

Oh dear, feel boring, now. Maybe I'll have a go this weekend.

Comment

I didn't even vote SL - because it would have been No for me but Yes for Jules to do it!
          Like you, my Life's too short for toenail painting

Comment

only do mine if I am going some where and wearing peep toe shoes.

Finger nails and toes are currently 570 vixen. A variation of red.

And I hate painting them. I don't do pretty, generally.
            Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

voted 'no', because i think women paint them to avoid cleaning them.

'' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

Thank you very much. My feet are never dirty......ever.
                Jules

Comment

Originally posted by shepp726 View Post
                  voted 'no', because i think women paint them to avoid cleaning them.

Spoken like a man - if men painted their toenails, I'm guessing that would be why
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

My feet are often dirty but no amount of nail varnish would cover it up. Wandering around without shoes and doing the garden in flipflops........inevitable

Comment

I hate my feet and have a funny coloured big toe nail which looks like it's got a fungal infection but according to the doctor is a trauma thing so I'd be mortified if anybody saw them un-polished. Not very good at doing it well but I'm quite a long way away so they look fine to me and if short people can see the dodgy bits then that's their problem. Never do my finger nails as it's too much of a phaff, as soon as you've done them they get damaged by life and I'm just not willing to be one of those people that don't root around just so that their nails look nice, the best I can manage is to pile on a load of hand cream before I go to bed. FYI my toe nails are currently a corally red colour but until last night were deep purple - have no idea of the proper names of the colours but that's what they look like to me. Also have a fab bright turquoise and fushia pink as well as some more rubbish pale ones which don't really cover up the discolouration or show up properly.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                        Spoken like a man - if men painted their toenails, I'm guessing that would be why
                        Almost certainly!
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X