Happy Birthday Marchogaeth :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated birthday wishes..
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

From met too. Happy belated birthday........

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Diolch yn fawr iawn, ffrindiau. I did have an OK day thanks. It was mainly spent on funeral duties but that is all over now, although I have a feeling the fun may only just have started (sarcasm). I did mean to take my b'day info down 'cos I knew I wouldn't be near a computer to say thanks for ages. So sorry if anyone thought I was being rude.

I have come back to a polytunnel bursting at the seems with broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, broad beans, strawberries and courgettes. The tomatoes are flowering and the new potatoes have to be ready by now, surely (they are keeling over). The lady who looks after the farm has lavished as much, if not more care on my garden than her own including duty above and beyond when she back filled the gravity fed watering system to get it going after the stream level dropped too far due to the scorching hot weather. It is so nice to be home even if I am panicking to get ready for work tomorrow and shouldn't really be on here at all!

Off to get my brush cutter on Saturday - can't wait.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Croeso n'ol Marchogaeth
          A stuffed polytunnel - what could be better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X