Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allotment fund who has one? And my story :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotment fund who has one? And my story :)

Ok I used to save my coppers and when the jar was full well you know......

When I got my allotment I spent all those pennies and a few more that was something my wife was a little dubious about so I promised to only spend those mentioned pennies on seeds compost etc

Last week I was thinking about clearing through my army stuff and maybe listing it on eBay to gain some extra funding for some auto roof vent openers well I did that with a few items and then ordered some (should be winging there way here now)

My wife has been begging my to sort out/throw away my army kit saying its a pile of crap so she was shock to see this this morning

I told her I was going to spend it on some cool worm bin and she just huffed and said "ok luv" little to be known to her I'm going to treat her and the kids to a lovely day out when she has her time off!

I have loads more that I will be listing over the next few days so who knows where that day out will be
    Attached Files
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Aw that will be a nice surprise for her, eBay is a great way to make some extra cash, one mans junk and all that

Hope you make a pretty penny so you can take the family out and get some cool stuff for you too

Comment

Hope she's still talking to you when you throw that surprise at her Darcy!

Sounds like a nice surprise for all of them.
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
        I have loads more that I will be listing over the next few days so who knows where that day out will be
        Nice going Darcy - just hope the day out isn't to a garden centre

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X