Gluten Free for dog

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gluten Free for dog

Do any of you have your pooch on a gluten free diet, have been advised to put Dougie my border terrier on gluten free. He has respiratory & allergic symptoms which are proving difficult to cure.
    James Wellbeloved food was mentioned but wondered if anyone had tried other brands or even made their own. TIA.
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

I use Burns dog food and many of their products are gluten free. Burns Premium Dog Food,Cat Food and Rabbit Food. Natural pet foods | Burns Pet Food
    Its a locally based company and many of the ingredients are grown locally and organically. Surplus free range eggs, carrots, swedes etc and sold in the farm shop on site and I usually stock up there. A great company that puts a lot back into the area without bragging about it. John Burns is a lovely man too
    Oh, and the dogs like it!!

Comment

I go for the ethical ones (who don't test on animals if you know what I mean), try Areden Grange or Pero. My dogs do really well on them. There are some really nasty manufacturers out there.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
      If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Mum View Post
        Do any of you have your pooch on a gluten free diet
        Yep.
        Mine is on raw meat, from the butchers (sold as dog food, £2 a kilo) or meat/fish from the reduced section of supermarkets, with raw chicken wings at weekends to supply the skin & bone element.

She's been on the Natural Prey Diet for about 9 months now, her breath has vastly improved, she no longer lets off those killer farts, her coat is shinier, and her teeth are cleaner.

It costs 25p-40p a day (she's a small dog)
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X