Am I out of touch re holiday costs?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey,
    Is it me or are those pods deceiving? Look at the floor plane section would seem to be bedrooms and a lounge area.

Potty
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Nope its me they have other accomodation too.

Bummer

Potty
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
        Mikey,
        Is it me or are those pods deceiving? Look at the floor plane section would seem to be bedrooms and a lounge area.

Potty
        The pods are tiny - the idea is they are instead of a tent. You need all the regular camping gear to go alongside it. However if you have just sold a camper van, it makes for an easy holiday without the expense of a camper van!

Mr Z has been looking at these for our next jaunt so I just thought I'd post a linkie. Not those exact ones; there are quite a few about. We stayed next to some in Northumberland and loved the look and feel of them.

Comment

some of us still think in £sd. used to be lsd but it`s not just decimalization that changed that.

Comment

Libra Solidus Denarius,I remember it well farthings were legal tender when I were a sprog
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Did you know.......... a halfpenny was literally a penny cut in half and a farthing (Fourth thing) was a quarter of a penny
              And my claim to fame is........I found the earliest coin to have been minted in Cardiff (a Silver half-penny from 1110). Only important towns had mints so it proved that Cardiff (Kairdii) was a place of significance at that date. Anyone with time to spare in the National Museum of Waless will find "my" coin on display
              OK, bring on the puns

Comment

Where did you find the coin VC, down the back of the sofa?
                Were you there when it was minted?

Comment

Did you know that a sofa is a settee cut in half...............^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Did you know.......... a halfpenny was literally a penny cut in half and a farthing (Fourth thing) was a quarter of a penny
                    And my claim to fame is........I found the earliest coin to have been minted in Cardiff (a Silver half-penny from 1110). Only important towns had mints so it proved that Cardiff (Kairdii) was a place of significance at that date. Anyone with time to spare in the National Museum of Waless will find "my" coin on display
                    OK, bring on the puns
                    If I wait a few years VC, could I get a two for one? As in, see both you and the coin on display in the National Museum...?? Just wondering, as I have to travel
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll meet you there any time Trip - I'm an old relic already

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X