Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grass is always greener on the other side.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The grass is always greener on the other side.....

This morning I found these in the garden!
    Our lawn mower is under repair at the moment - they obviously thought they would do the job for us. Thankfully they weren't interested in my greenhouse
    Attached Files

Awww Moo-cows My grandson would have loved them.

Comment

Do you know whose they are?
      My gran had this problem many years ago and they will come back until the fence is sorted properly.
      Last edited by alldigging; 15-04-2013, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Yes, the fence was sorted by 8 this morning. To be honest their field is pretty water logged and churned up so I wasn't really surprised to see them munching on my grass!

Comment

Hope they left you some "presents", Scarlet

Comment

My kids get it for me, but they charge me 50p a bucket!

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
              Awww Moo-cows My grandson would have loved them.
              The black one isn't a girlie,

Comment

You're right there AP and he's BIG. The photo doesn't do him justice

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  The black one isn't a girlie,
                  They are all moo-cows until your child is old enough not to go and see them anymore!
                  He'd just a boy moo-cow.

Comment

Me dad's found sheep in his garden a few times, but I think a bull would be much more alarming!

Comment

We had a whole herd up the lane last year after they broke through. The sight of the men trying to work out how to mooooove a whole job lot was priceless
                      Could have been worse Scarlet - you could have had goats!
                      Lovely pics!
                      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Cute Mooo-nums they started out as even cuter Mooo-lets
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I've had horses and sheep in the back garden and moo-cows in the front - but the best stray animal around here was the Vietnamese Pot-bellied pig that made itself at home in next door but one's garden Took about a week to find someone to take it away!!

Comment

I've only ever had a stray chicken, which may be weirder when you know I live in a fairly built up housing area. Course just kept by one of my neighbors a few fences away. Got to say the funniest text I've ever gotten at work 'Mr is chasing a chicken'

Comment

I used to confuse my pals wee girl by calling them moo-lambs.
                              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                              If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X