No announcement yet.

Anyone know about rabbits?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if they like listening, though as a kid I often thought I caught my neighbours rabbit billy playing musical statues.

Getting him in at night was always an issue, until I found that a torch shined on him worked a treat.

Make sure you don't lose him, that would be a difficult one to explain...
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

He'd have to be Houdini to get out of the hutch I think

Comment

Does he look like this?

Attached Files
        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

When mr.tibbles was alive he just hd the run of our garden and would eat anything. They love cabbage and carrots

Comment

Bet you feel happy now knowing he/she has enjoyed her /his day...and is now snug indoors
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The most important food stuff you can give a wabbit is plain old hay. It helps keep their teeth in order. Rabbits live in groups in the the wild, bundling up underground. They are really quite social, so I'm not surprised poor Wilf was depressed at being all on his own. As others have said, go easy on the greens, but it sounds as if you have things under control.
              *whisper* I was told by my vet NEVER to feed lettuce....
              When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Ive had rabbits/guineapigs for years & they have always had green stuff every day, apart from lettuce - but even thats ok in moderation. My GPS are real lettuce munchers & all my lot have carrots everyday. My oldest rabbit was 10 & a half when he went & most my GPs have been between 3 - 8 so must be doing something right

Sarz, do what you think is right for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                  I'm not sure if they like listening, though as a kid I often thought I caught my neighbours rabbit billy playing musical statues.

Getting him in at night was always an issue, until I found that a torch shined on him worked a treat.

Make sure you don't lose him, that would be a difficult one to explain...
                  How does a rabbit play musical statues?

Comment

Originally posted by Caldan View Post
                    How does a rabbit play musical statues?

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X