• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Toys Does One Dog Need????
    I believe the formula is:
    One toy per hair on the dog.

Comment

Most of Lucky's toys are squeaker ones (except for the tennis balls) and he is so careful with them, squeaking them so they sound like they are talking. The other dog is not ball obsessed, but if it's his toy shes steals it, then squeaks it so hard the squeaker stops working.............it's pitiful to watch him when she's finished with a new toy!
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Well I'm glad it's not just my dog, then! Mind you, it could be worse, My friend who's Mum to Beau's bestest, bestest friend bought her Malamute a selection of tasty doggy treats from the local garden center. She was mortified when a work colleague visited, sat on the sofa and after a bit of fidgeting about, pulled a dried Turkey Foot from beneath the cushion!
        My friend swears blind the woman now thinks she's into some sort of Satanic Cult!!!
        When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Mine have waaaaaaaay too many! I did count once and it was over 50!! (not saying how many over!). They do have a toy basket but it is in a corner of the room and has disappeared under the toy landslide.
          In my defence they are shared between 4 dogs who never put so much as a hole in a toy so its built up over the years....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X