Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever move something you wished you hadn't?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err Mikey thats not a Wendyhouse its a .........................................chalet.

Potty
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Does moving house to a housing estate count?

I bought a house off the plans in about 06, it looked great on paper, it was only when they did the driveway at the end that I realised my front lawn was 3' long. I was surrounded by cheeky kids and had no privacy and it drove me mad. I lasted almost 3 years before moving on.

I still have the bloody house and will have for the next 20 years unless prices rise. I definitely regret moving there.

Comment

Move stuff? No.

It's in; it lives or dies; (maybe I should change that philosophy based on the statistics.....)
        The cats' valet.

Comment

I moved a rotten old piece of fencing post about 4ft high by 1/2 foot square, it was hollowed out completely and full to the top with snails! Eeeew! They must've had to clamber over each other to get to the top, freaked me out, but I'm glad we moved it, that's 3,000 less snails in my garden this year
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

ALL the Rag Slates from our eighty-foot long roof!...TWICE!!!! We wanted to sell them, so each one had to be carried down and stacked. Then they had to be crated, so that job fell to Muggins here while the Menfolk were putting the new slates on. Some of the Rags were six feet long. Shortly after I had to go to the GP's with a bad case of Tennis Elbow. My left arm has never really recovered - I swim in circles now....
            When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Mikey - remind me about that Wendyhouse - weren't you going to turn it into a tree house
              Yes that was the intention, I'm glad I asked her if she wanted a tree house now, there's no way I'd have got that into a tree!!

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
              Err Mikey thats not a Wendyhouse its a .........................................chalet.

Potty
              It was styled on a log cabin we stayed in while on holiday in finish lapland. So you are absolutely correct.
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X