Dales Food and Drink Festival

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dales Food and Drink Festival

Did anyone make it to the Dales Food and Drink Festival in Leyburn at the weekend? I travelled up from Shropshire and it was excellent. Lots of great looking veg and I managed to spend a fortune on local honey, cheese, pickles and mustard. Not forgetting proper Yorkshire parkin - none of that fake Lancashire stuff

No, I didn't go - been to one previously held in Skipton though, and a lot of the stalls etc can be found on the Farmer's Market circuit round this area. We're quite lucky that we can get to one practically every wknd, altho you have to get there early for the best stuff.
    It seems like a long way to travel for the event, were you up for the whole wknd? Weather was a bit hit & miss wasn't it?!

Comment

I was up for the weekend yes, and not for the event, I just happened across it. The weather was a lot better than I expected. Quite sunny.

Comment

I lived there for 5 years and I never went to one of them. Its a beautiful place but I couldn't stand fighting the traffic just to get into town so i avoided it like the plague. My inlaws used to organise a lot of it.
        Erm.... I cant think of a signature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X