No announcement yet.

South Wales meet-up at the RHS Show Cardiff 19-21 April

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to Harrogate Spring Show BB? Or the Autumn one? I'm taking my gardening group to the Spring show next week

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Does anyone want some three cornered leek? I can bring it along tomorrow!
      I'd like one please, seeing as the last lot you gave me were dud stock

Comment

• This is 3 cornered leek - not Babington's leek - and you shouldn't have been so rough with them!!

Comment

• Who on earth named it three cornered is it cos of the leaf shape?, or is it cos it turns up on the corners like a hanky...
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Hey chris, VC doesn't carry dud stock, the garlic she gave me last autumn are storming ahead down the plot. It must be you.....brown fingers.

Comment

• My weird and wonderful allium collection this year includes Thai shallots and Thai garlic, as well as Potato onions, walking onions and Babington and Three cornered leeks. I've just bought Giant Bulgarian leek seeds and some yellow leeks too. Come back in the Autumn Mikey and try something else - can't trust them to Chris

Comment

• Tidy, they tucked up to sleep and well looked after over here see.

Comment

• hope you all have a good time on your meet up
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Well, I was going to bring some eggs, but I think you can forget it now VC! I also have (had?) a LOAD of newspapers for you too

Comment

• Have a good time at the meet up tomorrow - the weather forecast is looking good too.
                      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris View Post
                        Well, I was going to bring some eggs, but I think you can forget it now VC! I also have (had?) a LOAD of newspapers for you too
                        Put like that, would you like a Babington or two? I won't be bringing though as they're in pots and I'll be on the bus

Comment

• One more sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Put like that, would you like a Babington or two? I won't be bringing though as they're in pots and I'll be on the bus
                            Would you like a lift? No idea where I'm going to park- probably by the museum or failing that, st David's 2- or might try to see if my old NHS parking card still works on Knox rd. haven't been in Cardiff in a while

Comment

• Thanks Chris. I'll go in on the bus - but if you wanted to give me a lift home.............
                              Re parking - what about Sophia Gardens - and walk over the bridge into the park?
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-04-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Yup ill have a look. A lift back is no prob - ill probably be in El's car so don't buy the whole shop up again this year or ill have to stick you on the roof on the way home!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X