Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've bottle fed a Vicuna whose fleece is used to make those expensive socks ^^^^ - just wanted to share that with you. May have a photo somewhere..............

Sorry I'm confused it was an alpaca or a llama

This is a Vicuna
    Attached Files
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-11-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Rosie stretched out on the window seat by the radiator, snoozing. We won't mention the farts. Just the collection of paws stretched out.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Alpaca VC the fleece is very expensive because its so fine and strong.

Potty
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you judge for your disicion,we can breath a sigh of relief after months of worry,currently celebrating with a bottle of w advcat,you can tell by the spelling,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• My piggy ( see avatar) - he loves me so!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• Arriving home from my trip to find a prize parcel of goodies from GYO for my entries in the virtual veg competition. Many thanks to everyone who participated, voted and organised it. I'm one happy girl!!

Comment

• A 5km PB.

Comment

• My son, who has had so many difficulties to overcome at secondary school, he has Aspergers and finds it so hard to make friends. Well...today he got...he got...100percent in his history test!! Yahoo!!!
                  The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• Having lunch with old work colleague, and a good old 'put the world to rights session' !
                    DottyR

Comment

• Good news.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Come on G4 you can't leave it like that ^^^^ whats happened ??
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I love those sessions Dorothy!

G4 - get back in here...NOW!

Finding some papers I've desperately needed. Having the interested horse buyers like said horse and want to see again. Having the horse chiro say he's going to be here early next week.

Said horse is probably a bit wonky from being ridden by teen across the road. We've learned when a horse who is normally great becomes a bit cross there's a reason. Twill be all sorted and hopefully he can go to a new loving home. All the families kids had bareback rides and were begging Dad to take him home on the day.
                          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• No Sner................
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hot buttered toast and Marmite

Comment

• just seen the first scan picture of my first grandchild. Its very real now! excited.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X