Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fez getting the rain she needed so much
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ...starting to feel festive!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Answers to questions freely given, by experts; and these appreciated.

Comment

• Has not been the best of week for me. However got an email in from Real Seeds this morning and could not help but treat myself (cause sometimes we deserve a bit of treat). All I'm saying is Bolivian Giant Achoca

Comment

• It is just so peaceful here today. No wind, quite warm enough to just wear body warmer instead of coat and I let all the sheep in to shave off the paddock before winter. They are the ideal gardener companions - silent! (Not much good at weeding but silent!)

Attached Files
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Catching up on the last thee pages of this thread.
              Best wishes to Bill and Mrs B, and long may the rain down under be gentle.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Dare i speak,all calm and relaxed here for a change,a nice cosy feeling,feel slightly warming to the festives,and the need to do a light clean
                /rearrange the nest with MR's help with furniture shifting,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Freecycling / freegling stuff within an hour Just got rid of a pack of puppy training pads - they would never work as the dog ripped one of them up before the puppy even got near it, let alone figured out what she was supposed to do with it! (Fortunately she is getting the hang of going outside - sometimes! )
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Best wishes to you both Bill.
                    .. And your buddy G4
                    Same sentiment from this end too!

Don't even get me going on about "Chemo" works for some but not all!

I digress!

Been awarded a few "Exotic's"

really need to get this bloody wooden greenhouse up n running! But seem to spend all my time at work these days!

But also awarded a few propergators n seed trays ! That's what made me happy!

Oh! "Devon hill billy bill" HH that is! May need to pick ya brains on "Bonsai" if that's ok!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 16-11-2014, 06:00 PM.
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Sitting in the pub at lunch time with my old gardening buddy, couple of pints, lots of chat.

Home on a dark, dank day to a large bowl of SWMBO's home made tomato soup a warming taste of summer.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Golden Girls sleepover
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• The gift from my youngest son of a reclaimed old stool that now looks fabulous
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yesterdays lunch with kids - inherited kids - grandkids and I didn;t do the cooking!
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Happy sort of.... Rushed Mr w into hospital today with chest pains thankfully not heart attack. Got to go back for further tests possible angina. Sent home with 4 different tablets to try and bring blood pressure down. Not been nice but so glad he's home with me and not in hospital. Sort folks bit emotional....sorry even...
                              Last edited by mrswadders; 17-11-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Glad that Mr W is OK ^^

What makes me happy....text from our granddaughter (2). ..total gibberish but made us smile.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X