Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching three generations of gardeners tending their plot, four down from me...

Comment

• OH giving up his day off to help me garden
      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
        Only one more week and I'm retired!
        I remember that feeling oh so well..................& that was almost 6 months ago....................where does time go. It's supposed to slow down not bladdy speed up.
        Sorry, I guess that should be in the rant thread...............
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 01-06-2014, 10:14 PM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Charlie (3) let loose in the strawberry bed........

Comment

• A GG son to come later in the year,when he.s ready .
            BM indeed,where does time go to,pleased mr ld and i are around to see the expansion of our little nest,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Playing golf in a competition later today with my daughter, Deborah. Love it!!

Comment

• The smell of cotton bed linen on a hot wash!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Cold cotton sheets in the summer.....you can always take ours in G4

Comment

• Finally having a bed to plant in yippee
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• OOur little lady watering her tomato plants
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Scott Hogg; 02-06-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• My little granddaughter looking goggle eyed at Nanny's 'jungle' aka back garden allotment. She harvested peas and a couple of rather hot radishes. She's a trouper and will have a go at anything.
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Fresh eggs from down the garden, with my Ham for brekkie.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Went and read some of BM's thread on square foot gardening. Thought at first 'ooh, that's something I could do next year'. Then (of course) I couldn't resist trying to do it NOW. So spent the entire evening measuring, hammering, dividing up and then moving seedlings (and some bigger plants) into the little square feet sections of my raised bed. Mr Noosner came home at nine and was bemused to find me over-excited and fiddling with string in the garden. But I'm about half way through now! It looks absolutely fabulous. Will post a pic when it's done. THANKYOU BM for such wonderful inspiration!
                            Oops, sorry, thought this was the 'what I did today thread'. But it has made me very happy so I think I'll leave it here.
                            Last edited by Noosner; 04-06-2014, 06:35 AM. Reason: Added a bit
                            My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Over excited Grapes................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mags arrived, complete with 6 pks seeds.

Family have arrived, complete with adorable grandson.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X