No announcement yet.

Embarrassing Situations!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am quite tall so have to order all my trousers, hence why I wear a lot of skirts.

Also once set fire to my hair when playing with fire. It was very silly

Comment

I sometimes think my entire life is a catalogue of embarrassments. If you're after someone who can trip over it, fall into it or blurt out a load of nonsense in an inappropriate situation, I'm your gal!

My most recent triumphs have been a spectacular fall in which I and the other lady concerned did a fabulous triple salko and ended up with me cradling her in my arms, Torvill & Dean style and my meeting with my top best hero singer ever, where instead of saying how much his music has meant to me over the past 30 years, I blabbered on about the size of my boobs. I probably shouldn't be allowed out on my own.
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

I used to work in a "care home" a few years ago.
        We had there an old dear who used to ask embarrassing questions.
        One morning she asked me "When did you last have sex"
        Quick as a flash I said "Half past five this morning You're self"

She never asked me any more embarrassing questions.
        Last edited by bubblewrap; 09-03-2013, 07:18 AM.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Years ago I was on a date with a very handsome man, we were in a posh restaurant (a different restaurant to my last post lol) and this time I was trying hard to impress him. We were sitting at the table waiting for our food and I was enchanting him with my scintillating conversation (hahaha!) and feeling extremely nervous and awkward. I took a gulp of sherry and promptly choked on it spraying sherry everywhere! He had to get me a pile of serviettes to wipe my mouth and top...argh...cringe! It was awful!!!
          Last edited by Verinda; 09-03-2013, 11:48 AM.
          The best things in life are not things.

Comment

I've just remembered that the other really mortifying thing about the aforementioned singer-boob incident was that I'd fallen downstairs a couple of days before and had a huge bruise on my @r$e, preventing me from sitting comfortably. I'm sure everyone thought I had terrible piles!
            I was feeling part of the scenery
            I walked right out of the machinery
            My heart going boom boom boom
            "Hey" he said "Grab your things
            I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X