April's here!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
    <koffsplutter> Bit below the belt that. . I haven't read the March one yet apart from my own contributions <preens>
    More like a bit above the border Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home about 3 this afternoon and I see you have contributions in the April issue also - you could write a book 'Useful Tips for Allotmenteers' by Grumpy Auld Git - should make a fortune
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Rofl. I think the bottomline though and this goes for most of us that use this forum is that we are all experienced gardeners. None of us know it all but we know enough to be able to help those who know very little and importantly, we are willing to do so.

between all of us, I think we could write a brilliant book and make a fair bit of dosh for charity or summat. I've never actually thought of trying to make money from my hobby (work is different). Just happy to share and encourage folks to grow beggies.

Comment

and veggies

Comment

Any beggies you can spare Ap - I can swop you for something really useful...........

Comment

Thanks VC seems mine did arrive but was posted to next door woop woop now thats my night planned

Can I also Thank the admin team that sorted the change of address out for me....... very very impressed!
            Also Thanks to Jo who PM'd me to make this happen.......now wheres my magazine........ahhhhhhh
            Last edited by darcyvuqua; 27-02-2013, 06:48 PM.
            In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Page 37 anyone?
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Yeah - its our Page 37 pinup Grape

Comment

I got mine this morning veggiechicken , after digging my beds it was a nice find after the back breaking work . Also got my gardening vouchers from gardening club happy days . Won't be long AP before yours arrives

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X