No announcement yet.

Uploading Digital Photographs.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep trying but its giving me palpitations lol.
    I'll wait till somebody comes home who can show me how its done.
    Ive had one of those days.
    Wheres the moaning thread?
    Lynne x

Comment

One problem I do have is when I reply to a post and then decide to add a smiley by clicking on Go Advanced which brings up the icons on the right hand side.. When I choose one it inserts it at the very start of my typing, not at the point in the sentence where I wanted to add the icon...??
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

It goes wherever your cursor is - I often forget too
        The smileys move around too - just to catch me out!

Comment

Trip,move the cursor to the point where you want the emoticon (posh for smiley) left click then click on smiley pic
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Fairly sure I have that bit right BB and VC... what happens is I hit reply to post and get to a point in my reply where I then decide to add an emoticon and click Go Advanced, choose the emoticon and it gets inserted at the start of my post, not where I want it on the sentence..( if you understand me)

BTW..I am fairly tech savvy I think, so interested in answers!!
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

Just like this do just as you've said putting the cursor where you want the smiley -
              or in BB speak - Emoticon - (sometimes he can be so pretentious)

Comment

Thanks VC.. But if I type " let the wind blow" and then click go advanced and select an emoticon, it will put the emoticon at the start, so in front of the word let and not where the cursor was last flashing...I.e after the word blow...
                That's my issue... Small one as it is...

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Let the wind blow - Dunno Trip - as long as I have the blipping cursor the smiley goes there

Comment

Move the cursor "after" you have selected "go advanced" then select your icon.........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I just type them in, rather than click any symbols. They all start with a colon, except winking which is a semi-colon, then) for smiling, ( for sad, D for grinning mad: for angry confused: for question mark head, eek: for open mouth... If you edit your own post that has a smiley in it you can see how they're constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                        I just type them in, rather than click any symbols. They all start with a colon, except winking which is a semi-colon, then) for smiling, ( for sad, D for grinning mad: for angry confused: for question mark head, eek: for open mouth... If you edit your own post that has a smiley in it you can see how they're constructed.
                        You're far too clever Sarah..........
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Or you could do it the really easy way bud ............ Just click Go Advanced & do your entire reply there,things will work as you expect that way
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

This is all of the smileys in 'type' form, just remove the spaces

: p tongue out

; ) wink

: D big grin

: o embarrassed

: ) smile

: ( sad

: confused : question mark head

: mad : angry face

: rolleyes : rolling eyes

: cool : sunglasses

: eek : big eyes, open mouth

Give it a go, it's much quicker typing them in than having to Go Advanced every time

Comment

Trip it took me some time to work that one out, but tis simple in the end.

If you start typing in 'quick reply' and then decide to click on 'go advanced' your cursor will automatically be repostioned at the begining of your post.

It happens very time.

Potty
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                                Trip it took me some time to work that one out, but tis simple in the end.

If you start typing in 'quick reply' and then decide to click on 'go advanced' your cursor will automatically be repostioned at the begining of your post.

It happens very time.

Potty
                                Yep, that's the issue Potty...

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X