No announcement yet.

Foxes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to approach this with abit off common sense. A fox is a predator, they will hunt out food. Because all the townies keep feeding them, there are more and more foxes. And when they are hungry, well guess what, they will hunt. Baby is as good as a chicken in a foxes eye. Ive said it a thousand times dont feed the damn things. Ive lived on a farm most of my life and until yu have witnessed what a fox can do first hand to a goose(which are bigger than most children and far more aggresive) then you really can have no informed opinion on the subject.

Comment

having worked on a farm many years ago and watched the local south staffs hunt operate i am against hunting with dogs, any hunting, we have had a problem with hare coursing here, sad people, I have seen the fox go to ground only to be dug out and thrown to the pack in order to blood new riders and count a kill as if there is no kill they loose revenue. I have also known the whipper in to go out the night before and block the dens when they know the vixen is out hunting, Sport?, I think not. They say it's the thrill of the chase then why go after animals?, I do find it hard to believe the baby story as the fox is out of it's envirenment, why was the door open for access for the fox so late? did it go though acat flap? I did hear that the dog was to blame. Difficult scenario to gather but each to thier own opinion. I believe the press try to glamorise, (if thats the right word) and do not always report the facts only the bits they want you to hear. by all means keep the fox population under control (there are a few humans should have that aswell) but do it humanely as possible.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X