Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golly, I thought I was bad!! She needs her licence revoked ASAP!
    sigpic

Comment

• I like the bit at the end where the bystanders see the damage on the car - that the driver didn't seem to notice

Comment

• Good grief!

I know it says Calgary but I'm pretty sure I was stuck behind that driver in Lewisham yesterday
        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Hey Flo, remember this ........

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Do you think there is a possibility that mirrors are only used for putting on makeup or combing the hair
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Who's to say he wore make up?
              He might have been dead macho.
              Last edited by muddled; 10-12-2014, 11:49 PM.
              http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• She might have been havin a shave..................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good point muddled!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• but everybody lives forever. From the earth and back to the earth. Well at least until some brightminded loon starts offering space buriels
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• My dog decided that I have had enough coffee this morning.

Attached Files
                        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                        If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• That took some working out Kitty, at first I thought it was a chunk of turf, the coffee is clearly discolouring the natural shade of tennis ball!!!
                          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• I thought it was turf too in an enormous cup Hope you took the hint Kitty

Comment

• Hee hee, gardeners thinking alike there. I took the hint and will wait a while before I have another.
                              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                              If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• My pooch often nudges my OH's arm to get her to spill some of her morning coffee. He's quite partial to a bit of spilt mocha in the morning. A bit of a pick me up to get him through the hard day of chilling, relaxing and generally sleeping. Its a tough life eh.

I wonder at what point the dog decided that getting an human would save them a lot of time and effort hunting?
                                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X