No announcement yet.

Aldi...thurs 31st Jan.......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh bu@@er - I thought it said Lidl, which is near where I work. Aldi is not accessible to me weekdays.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning Flo, I don't think Lidl will be that far behind, I'll give you a heads up if I see anything.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

FTAO Flo !!!.............not seen fruit bushes yet but these are in from Thurs. Very early this year.

LIDL
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 28-01-2013, 02:15 PM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Just to confirm the fruit bushes are in. Picked up 6 Tulameen for under a fiver...........Oh, they also had seeds in @ 39p a pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Just to confirm the fruit bushes are in. Picked up 6 Tulameen for under a fiver...........Oh, they also had seeds in @ 39p a pack.
            Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stop it! It's like having the devil in my ear!

Gooseberrys too?

Comment

Gooseberries too. I got redcurrants and also went to poundshop and got 2 blueberries. The Aldi ones look a lot healthier though.
              http://togrowahome.wordpress.com/ making a house a home and a garden home grown.

Comment

Oooh don't look what they have next thursday and don't tell my boyfriend or I won't be allowed out to get them!
                http://togrowahome.wordpress.com/ making a house a home and a garden home grown.

Comment

Originally posted by kathycam View Post
                  Oooh don't look what they have next thursday and don't tell my boyfriend or I won't be allowed out to get them!
                  Perfect, a Petunia Prop........just what I'm looking for........

Comment

I meant the fruit trees for £3.99. Can't tell what they all are though...

ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 7th February 2013

Comment

Oh sorry. Shhh. Yeah its just petunia, no need to look, no exciting offers here... *cough*

Comment

Oh dear, I'm losing the plot.......I scrolled up and saw the Lidl link & thought we were there......It's Lidl that's getting the Petunia Props in..
                        Last edited by Bigmallly; 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

They normally have a couple of vatieties of Apple, Plum, Cherry, Peach, Pear.

Comment

It says 13 varieties but doesn't list. Think I'd be up for pear and maybe peach. Hope theres some apricot too. What is the quality normally like?

I don't need to cover it up now, my boyfriend has seen it.

Comment

I have to ask - sorry!! What is a petunia prop? I don't grow petunias ever since an unfortunate incident with an earwig, but I am curious.........
                              I may buy a peach tree too, having read so much about them on here - you temptors!!

Comment

I'm just glad my new allotment is massive!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X