No announcement yet.

Allotment Wars BBC 1 Or BBC One HD

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I am poised with drinky and sweeties!
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I'm watching in HD for enhanced shouting
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Just about to tune into the programme, agree with you bigmally that they should of chosen a different name

Comment

wow the first lass has a posh shed !!!!!!

Comment

She's short of some planks in my opinion.

Comment

That is, without doubt, one of the stoopidest programmes I have ever seen. Admittedly, I don't watch much, but still.....load of cods.

A lot of those arguments/incidents look staged to me - I wonder if there were cheques in the post?

Oh dear. I appear to have caught negativity from the Beeb. I do apologise.
              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Its just about to start here -Do I watch it or not?

Comment

It will annoy you beyond measure, but if you don't watch it you'll not know what everyone is talking about.

Is it me? None of it seemed to be about putting fresh produce on the dining table?
                  Last edited by julesapple; 22-01-2013, 11:20 PM.
                  Jules

Comment

I'm multitasking! Its on, this is on and I'm going to bed. Just my luck to turn it on just as the man with Bill & Ben was on.

Comment

No Jules it's not just you! I am perplexed at the one bloke who wanted to grow was ousted for competition veg and even more competitive sheds.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        I'm multitasking! Its on, this is on and I'm going to bed. Just my luck to turn it on just as the man with Bill & Ben was on.
                        I bet you want some now don't you? 42"? The mind boggles...

Comment

Um...can someone clarify something...these show vegetable growers, do they actually grow any veg to eat?

One guy has two plots and, according to the BBC, only grows for shows. I do hope that's misinformation on the part of the Beeb. If it's correct then there are better uses for those two lotties.
                          Jules

Comment

Bizarre - totally barking!
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                              What's age got to do with it??
                              Please read my post again. I was commenting on age within the television industry, not the gardening world. The more people in the GARDENING world at a younger age is what we need.

Comment

I'm sure my mum would suggest sorting them out in the same way as she often threatened when my sister and I bickered:," I'll bang your heads together. " Never actully did I hasten to add.
                                Being evicted for not paying rent seems a bit careless but the time line for that one was rather blurred. First he had 7 days and then he was off as time was up.
                                I was trying to have a nosey at the plots and ignore the people.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X