Planning a family holiday!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    But these aren't renewals G4 and they have to do the necessary checks on new issue.
    Yeah the first is always the longest but im hopeful they will be back in time (eeekk) do they take the payment even if theres a problem or do they take payment when everything has been checked and in good order?
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

My son's first passport, sent through the Post Office was back in 6 days. His renewal to get an adult one was similar. He's the only one in our family to have a passport, even though I've always lived in the UK if I want a passport I have to be treated like an illegal immigrant and interviewed as I've never had one.

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
        Yes BM these will be bought straight after booking not just for the kids but for my wife she suffers with her ears when flying but only during landing.
        I have even seen her cry over it she took boilies to Turkey and she said they helped massively!

I have never had a problem touch wood as I have been all over the place in planes, It would have been embarrassing crying in front of the Army boys hehe
        I know that pain Darcy due to perforated drums but over recent years I have learned to painlessly pop my ears..........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You shouldn't have been playing your drums quite so energetically........
          I find as long as I have a sweetie at take-off and landing I'm OK. Just as well really as on a long-haul flight I would be so fat by the time it ended............

Comment

Well after a few problems with the applications we have 3 shinny new childrens passports.........And 5 nice tickets to tenerife in April only a 3 night break but excited about it probably more expensive than a week but the wife cant get the time off so we are keeping it a suprise until were packed and on the way because april is a lifetime away for a kid
            In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Glad its all working out for you, You've earned a break after all you've been through recently

Comment

It'll be here before you know it Darcy, plenty of time to get their MP3's loaded up......................they'll have 4 hours to kill.......
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Enjoy Darcy....Sorry BM, but I think they will need MP4...MP3 is usually just music... That long will need a film at least
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X