X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    ......Its not an alias, Shen. Shirley is her real name
    There should be one for terrified
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

......Its not an alias, Shen. Shirley is her real name
      please don't ask for proof. I am seeing Carry On Kilts...
      Last edited by Nicos; 14-01-2013, 07:35 PM.
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I have worn a kilt on the odd occasion but from now on I'll talk in a deep voice just in case anyone gets the wrong idea
        Last edited by Sheneval; 14-01-2013, 07:36 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

It's the way you wear the pin!
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

We chat about fruit and veg all day long - and lots of other things too. There's no way I could keep quiet until 7.30
            Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            I'll second that! VC can't keep quiet until 07:30 let alone 19:30
            Thirded that - as I've said before to she of the frayed lips, she'd blow up Let's face it, we all would
            Last edited by Florence Fennel; 14-01-2013, 08:10 PM. Reason: typo
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hey I've just realised we are chatting and it's 7:38pm. We've been drawn in

Comment

I had noticed!

..but we're not talking about the same veg as the OP had hoped!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  I had noticed!

..but we're not talking about the same veg as the OP had hoped!!!!
                  Meat and 2 veg?

Comment

Is there an end time? I need to plan my posts - just in case

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                      Meat and 2 veg?
                      Lordy! We need to moderate the mods

Comment

Is there an end time? I need to plan my posts - just in case
                        20:30 hours SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                          20:30 hours SIR!
                          But what will I do for the rest of the evening?

Comment

But what will I do for the rest of the evening?
                            Keep talkin'?

Comment

You had to guess this would be coming ............

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Can anyone hear that noise?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X