No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday VeggieChicken

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day, and are still celebrating now
    I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
    Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll still be celebrating next January

Comment

Talking of birthdays it's SWMBO's on the 10th I have got the presents sorted for that but at the end of the week she retires and I could do with a bit of advice.

I have got her some pressie's that I thought might be useful 3 pairs of Marigolds, a new mop and bucket (very nice has it's own squeegee) even a new dustpan and handbrush.. Oh and some spare hoover bags.

But now I am struggling to come up with something to make it special.

Any ideas ladies.

Potty
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I did not realise it was your birthday yesterday! How lovely of you to spend time helping me with my seed swap on your special day. *hug*

Happy birthday love. Hope you got some super prezzies!

Comment

I suggest a man with a watering can - he would make it special - he did for me
            Failing that a rolling pin for your head

Comment

So VC you think she may be a little disappointed when she unwraps her pressies?

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I think you may be disappointed with her reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                  I have got her some pressie's that I thought might be useful 3 pairs of Marigolds, a new mop and bucket (very nice has it's own squeegee) even a new dustpan and handbrush.. Oh and some spare hoover bags.

That's easy bud get some of these .... Diamante Rhinestones Gems ... & stick them on the bucket & dustpan,that should get some new sparkle going in her life
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 08-01-2013, 11:02 PM.
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                    Talking of birthdays it's SWMBO's on the 10th I have got the presents sorted for that but at the end of the week she retires and I could do with a bit of advice.

Any ideas ladies.

Potty
                    Oven or meat thermometer should top that off nicely. On the other hand you could be a real darling and get her a man in a can xxx
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• How did I miss this

Penblwydd Hapus VC

Sorry its late
                      Last edited by darcyvuqua; 08-01-2013, 11:09 PM.
                      In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

• Actually I was hoping for more reaction like VC's rolling pin.

The stuff mentioned above is wrapped so that it disguise's the contents and son will have camera ready when she opens them.

Just hope she finds the eternity ring in the Marigolds and the reservation to one of Nottm top eateries in the dustpan before she throws anything at me.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• VC sorry to steal your thread but I knew you would look here soon as you saw I had posted.

Thankyou Colin

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• What a despicable thing to do - stealing my thread You'd never catch me doing anything so mean
                            You're a little sweetie really Potty. What a lovely idea Once you recover from your injuries, I'm sure you'll be able to eat at that eatery

Comment

• Yeah, what darcy said cariad
                              sorry I missed it too!!!
                              Party till your boobs fall off!!!

Comment

• Diolch!! Though I'm not too certain about the last line That's be some party

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X