No announcement yet.

The 52 week Challenge 2013!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I toasted the New Year on the allotment for the first time ever yesterday does that count and if so, can I use a photograph taken on my last Munro, since I didn't take a pic yesterday?
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Toasting the New Year in on your new allotment definitely counts - and we believe you so you don't have to have proof

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Toasting the New Year in on your new allotment definitely counts - and we believe you so you don't have to have proof
        In that case I'll write up my 52 weeks now

Next week I intend to climb Mount Everest but no photo will be provided
        Last edited by Sheneval; 02-01-2013, 05:03 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

You can only do it once - the 2nd week's toast isn't a challenge

Comment

Right. I've thought about this, and I'm in.

Mind you, you'll not see my challenges along the lines of 'go paragliding', 'sing in front of a thousand people', 'learn how to roller skate' etc etc, I suspect - more like 'say hello to someone new every day for a week', 'perform a random act of kindness', 'visit a town I've never been to before', 'cook something different' (although that last one is a swiz as I'm committed to doing that once a week anyway).

I think that I'll try to draft a list of 52 things, and then I can knock them off one by one.

So.

Week 1 challenge: bring shamefully neglected Hill blog and Int Cookery blog up to date by the end of this first week of 2013.

Comment

Don't worry Hazel, my challenges will be very similar to yours. Glad you're joining us as I hope we will all inspire each other to try something different

Comment

I think this promises to be one of the most interesting Vine threads of 2013! VC's MoMship has obviously inspired her to greater things.....
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Wot, Jules? Like becoming a Saint

Comment

Gosh. Now, that IS aiming high!
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Wot, Jules? Like becoming a Saint
                      Sounds good to me - Saint VC - awarded for miracles performed during services on the Vine - I think I'll call you that in future - I'm sure the other nutters will agree

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Thanks but no thanks - don't you have to be dead before you're sanctified?

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                          I think this promises to be one of the most interesting Vine threads of 2013! VC's MoMship has obviously inspired her to greater things.....
                          I think you are right Jules - she's had a stroke of genius - bet her head is starting to swell - if it gets any bigger she'll qualify as a Barmaid at the refurbushed GR

Nutter by Nature

Comment

We can arrange that if you like
                            Last edited by Sheneval; 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Dunno about that .... but the living CAN be certified
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

OK Grapes - since this Idea has generated some interest I'm going to start a new Thread - to be used only for posting your challenges, = what you've done or plan to do each week - and your verdict on it.
                                We'll keep this thread as a general one for new members and waffle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X