aww bless...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
        I'm tired

On that note, I'm off to bread!
        Careful you don't roll! I'll say it before VC does. Night chap
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

After heating and blitzing my soups, they're tasted - and a lot of them end up as curry spiced ones - it certainly solves the tasteless soup problem
          Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 23-12-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
            I'm tired

On that note, I'm off to bread!
            At first glance I thought that said "breed"

Comment

nah, he's toast

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
                The carvery thing reminds me of when we went for one..........a rather obese lady came in with her plate piled high with roasties etc.. , then the waitress asked what she wanted to drink .....Diet coke was the reply. I had to kick the OH ............
                On Tuesday my BH will do the same thing, he'll have a huge steak, roasted mixed vegetables (no spuds) roasted sweet potato and loads of salad. He may have red wine. But if he has a soft drink it will be diet coke.

Sounds daft with enough dinner to sink a ship, but there are very few carbs in that dinner for a diabetic. Regular coke is full of them though. So not as daft it it first sounds.
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  At first glance I thought that said "breed"
                  VC you are norty!
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I'm not, its Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                      After heating and blitzing my soups, they're tasted - and a lot of them end up as curry spiced ones - it certainly solves the tasteless soup problem
                      I do that as well Thelma
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

This thread brings back christmas as a youngster/early teens,the family used to gather at 1 or the others,christmas dinner,of to another for tea and evening,then repete next day at yet more,peeps contributed to things,as in triffle,cake ext,and fun was had,the piano had a work out and songs were sung,anything that made us laught,our parents did not have a car,so we were always taken home in auntys or grandads car,and they were not like your cars of today,uncle had a ford pop,sit up and beg,even in the snow,to us,it was all the fun of being together,sadly these days are so different,no,i wont go there,we have each other and no 3 will pop in at some point during the day,for us it's a small gammon joint and lots of veg,home made yorkies for DH,definatley no over eating,i may do a triffle thing,raspberries out the freezer made into a jelly,with custard and cream on top for later on,if we were having guests,then i would do other things,any left over veg is bubble and squeek with cold meat for DH,and me dont. know yet,defo not the meat, ext the next day,the gammon,i will only have a small thin bit ,then no more uhh,the rest will be sliced up and froze for sanies for DH later in the year,i to hat that feeling of being stuffed to death and bloated,been there,got the tea shirt,and learned some lessons,i also only cook a little more than we need,just in case son drops in after all,ther is more to christmas than the food,an looking forward to opening my SS,have been feeling all 3 of them
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I never had that second dinner on Christmas day in my household. Just always the first big one, always eaten later around 6pm. Fill up on nuts and dips during the day still.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X