No announcement yet.

Heard it through the Grapevine

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've bookmarked them both and they can be my Grapevine Playlist There's no other list like this - magic Thanks!!!

Comment

• You're not just a pretty face, BM
      Thanks
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 27-12-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Hotel California - Eagles
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jXmPZeZTUs

Comment

• Send me some loving - Freddie & The Dreamers (worth watching!)
          Freddie & The Dreamers - Send Me Some Loving (1964)_HQ - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            You're not just a pretty face, BM
            The next step (for me) will be downloading and saving them, then copying to CD and then I can play them in the car as well
            PM me when you get to that stage....shhhh......
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly
              Please feel free to edit any illegible links cos I don't know how to do it...........
              Tags bud what's needed here are modified url & /url ones

the tags & tagged content need to be contained in square brackets [??????]

First untitled hyperlink is ...... https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=wGICPpr2pXA
              Artist & title are ....... Dave Dee,Dozy,Beaky,Mick & Titch - Legend Of Xanadu

first copy & paste the url (so you can see how this works I am leaving the r out from the tags ............

[ul]https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=wGICPpr2pXA[/ul] .. remove first url closed bracket & replace with = then put closed bracket at the end of the url ..................

[ul=https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=wGICPpr2pXA][/ul]

Now add the artist & title between the two closed brackets ??????]*****[/ul]

[ul=https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=wGICPpr2pXA]Dave Dee,Dozy,Beaky,Mick & Titch - Legend Of Xanadu
              [/ul]

Now the same as above but with the r put back into the tag brackets,gives us ......

Dave Dee,Dozy,Beaky,Mick & Titch - Legend Of Xanadu
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Further to the above,if you paste the url & then click the Go Advanced button you will get a preview box where you will see if the url is pre coded for you
                Using one of VC's posts as an example .........

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                You can remove the now visible .... -YouTube ... from the line to tidy things up if you want with no detrimental effects ..........

crystals da doo ron ron
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 27-12-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Status Quo - Ice In The Sun

Comment

• "Face piles of trials with smiles" cool lyric

Moody Blues - In the beginning / Lovely to see you

Comment

• Status Quo - Down The Dustpipe

Comment

• Harley Quinne - New Orleans

Comment

• Thanks BB I have wondered how your's were always right and mine came out as youtubegabble No promises that I'll remember each time though

Comment

• Cheers VC,I had to do a lot of forum tidying at one point in my life (& still get posts wrong sometimes remember post preview is your best friend )
                            Last edited by bearded bloke; 30-12-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• I usually do preview them but had no idea how to alter the links. If thye came out right, it was luck!

Comment

• Fat Larry's Band - Zoom

Now where has that one hit wonder thread got to ?
                                Last edited by bearded bloke; 27-12-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X