No announcement yet.

Another putor problem.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am as bad potty,about adons ext,but i beleive that firefox ext,are search engins like google,i downloaded chrome,and with it,i got a box with several other ones as well,to down load means,to search for something,then clic on it so it ends up on your putor,as in take it from the web site to your putor,thats my understanding anyway,
    my putor has been set up with windows 7 prof,am not even sure what am on,exept it says google?
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

awww....don't be.

They're only browsers with different tweaks to add in, like buying a drill that comes with one drillbit, and then buying a big box of drillbits as well.

Comment

LD.....Imagine your browser to be a newspaper. As you have different newspapers, you have different browsers.........Google (search engines) help you find things in the newspaper.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          LD.....Imagine your browser to be a newspaper. As you have different newspapers, you have different browsers.........Google (search engines) help you find things in the newspaper.
          All this talk of newspapers reminds me of something you helped us ladies with a while ago on here - something about buying shoes? I know - it was the offside rule
          Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

But can you remember how it works now, LL, ...and who ends up with the matching handbag

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              But can you remember how it works now, LL, ...and who ends up with the matching handbag
              Just about I think - anyway the instructions are now on page 5 of the newspaper
              Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

As long as its not Page 3 - I'm too shy to look at that page

Comment

As long as its not Page 3 - I'm too shy to look at that page
                  WHAT!!!!!! you,never,...........................og i forgot,little miss shy lol,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Not much point in looking at Page 3, Lottie. I have exactly the same as them - just a bit more weary

Comment

Not much point in looking at Page 3, Lottie. I have exactly the same as them - just a bit more weary
                      I'm a leg man myself...........

Attached Files
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Now where did I put those yellow tights?

Comment

I'm a leg man myself...........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32801[/ATTACH]
                          Yeah right! I haven't known one yet that's a leg man
                          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                            Nor me VVG, but with my legs its no wonder they had to settle for something else

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                              It's only on turkeys that I prefer the breast............

Comment

It's only on turkeys that I prefer the breast............
                                That's what I thought we were talking about! Anything else would be fowl
                                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X