This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    So what you going to do tomorrow VC that means you need a yes answer. My day is mapped out due to your doing!
    Actually, its what I'm not doing tomorrow. I had planned to go West today, go out tomorrow evening with friends down there, and travel back here on Sunday, then finish my Xmas shopping in the 24th!! Today I thought I was cutting it a bit too fine, so I'm staying put and should, really, go shopping tomorrow. But will I - I have no enthusiasm for it whatsoever Roll on the 27th

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Actually, its what I'm not doing tomorrow. I had planned to go West today, go out tomorrow evening with friends down there, and travel back here on Sunday, then finish my Xmas shopping in the 24th!! Today I thought I was cutting it a bit too fine, so I'm staying put and should, really, go shopping tomorrow. But will I - I have no enthusiasm for it whatsoever Roll on the 27th
      Oh VC, if you were nearer, I'd have you at my table (so to speak)!
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Sliding Down Stairways:An Idle Pursuit by Major Bumsore
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• There was a request a short while ago,so ..............

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Its not that VVG - I have too many invites for dinner - just don't want to do any of them. I'd prefer to treat it all as just another day and get it over with. I sound so pathetic - I'm not really I'll be me again soon

Comment

• also Puddle on the Bathroom Floor - I. P. Squint

Comment

• Also Crap on a Chinese Wall by Hu Flung Dung
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Is BB still waiting for 23.59? and if so...............

Comment

• Don't Walk Too Near by Eileen Dover

Comment

• Its about time Zaz went to bed, Good night Zaz, Sleep well

Comment

• You still awake BB? Its nearly time

Comment

• Are we on here on our toddles VC?

Comment

• Could be VVG but I reckon BB has his alarm set for 23.59 and he'll be back then

Comment

• Seems I'm wrong again
                              Goodnight VVG - its time I had some beauty sleep Good luck with the new babies tomorrow
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 22-12-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Did I win?
                                Did the world end?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X